I am pleased to announce the winners of the first ever Green Big Day competition! There are biking and walking categories, as well as inland and coastal for US teams. Of 29 teams reporting, 2 hailed from Australia, 6 were from the UK, and 21 from the US.
Over the next week or so, I will be posting everyone’s results in the drop down menus. Please continue sending me your stories. Congratulations to you all, and thank you for your time and effort! I hope you had as much fun as I did.
- 43 spp biking: Team PAL (Martin B) – Palerang, AU
- 62 spp walking: Team CAN (Peter C) – Canberra, AU
- 144 spp biking: Team NOR (Chris M & Nick M) – Norfolk, UK
- 93 spp walking: Team LOT (Jim N) – East Lothian, UK
USA – Coastal
- 145 spp biking: Team MAR (Josiah C & Andy K) – Marin, CA
- 82 spp walking: Team SLO (Jim R & Mike S) – San Luis Obispo, CA
USA – Inland
- 97 spp biking: Team FLO (Kay & Bob K) – Florence, WI
- 53 spp walking: Team LAF (Nick L) – Lafayette, MI